3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. We collect the following information about you:
- Your Name
- Company Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile. Sign up for our newsletter (email only). Review our goods and services.
5. What we do with the information we collect.
We use this information for the following reasons:
- Process any orders you make through our e-commerce platform
- Improve our products and services
- For marketing our products and services to you
- For market research
- Newsletter subscription (if opted in)
- Occasionally telephone you if there is a query with your order
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
6. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyze traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site and analyze visitor behaviour through statistics.
8. Links to other websites
You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
9. Controlling your information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please read the following notice carefully. Your use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of these conditions.
Disclaimer: Crema Aroma Coffee Shop formally Silentwatcher Ltd accepts no liability for loss of any kind as a result of any inaccuracies or of your reliance on the information contained on the site. We make no representations or undertakings about the quality, accuracy or completeness of any of the information on this website. Any legal or health and safety related information is not a substitute for specific advice relevant to your particular circumstances. Silentwatcher Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites accessed by hypertext link from this website. These links are provided for information only and we accept no liability for any loss or damage that may result from accessing or using them.
Last Update: May 2018